JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9767F3CB-07AC-48FA-9419-AA74576FF37F.jpeg D14047CA-9C64-4F9F-B27B-C5D3D6799C66.jpeg Got the call today. Both of my stamps came in today. Both signed off by the same ATF guy on the same date
Omega 45K
Chimera 300

Papers sent - 5/3/2018
CCard hit - 5/9/2018
Approved - 2/7/2019
Arrived - 2/14/2019

Happy VD to me!!

Pretty cool @Lazyfaire that chimera looks like a great can!

No word yet. Is the government going back into shutdown mode? I'll try calling tomorrow. I've been avoiding it for fear of disappointment.

No word yet. Is the government going back into shutdown mode? I'll try calling tomorrow. I've been avoiding it for fear of disappointment.
That long is really weird. Did you hit the YES button on the mental health

mine were signed off on February 5

Congrats! I have a couple submitted from a similar timeframe last year that should hopefully be back soon.
Mine were right at 9 months including shutdown time. I was surprised that the same guy signed off on both of mine at the same time/same day. I thought that they were going to spread them around, but its all good for me.

My buddy's pissed. I showed him your post and he submitted his stuff 5 days prior. Thanks for helping me stir the pot and rub it in his face! HAHAHAHA!!!

My buddy's pissed. I showed him your post and he submitted his stuff 5 days prior. That is for helping me stir the pot and rub it in his face! HAHAHAHA!!!
My last name starts with A. Front of the class, first one called, etc. Has its advantages, plus its pretty much a crapshoot!

I'll leave this here too. Lazyfaire you could use a few of these I'd bet with all the different ones you've got.

Warren Innovative Tech, LLC – Suppressor Tools
This is a rather handy list to keep around (like I'll really be able to find it when I need it!). I have 4 cans + 1 more coming. An AMTAC 9mm over-the-barrel, the Chimera 300, the Omega 45K, and a Rebel .22 cal. A small .22 (2") is out there somewhere. The only cans that can be dismantled are the .22s. The others do not come apart for cleaning. Don't reload yet but looks like I need to buy a media cleaner anyway.

Congrats. I have three with checks cashed in late 2017 that are still pending.

:mad::mad::mad:
I try to not call the ATF and ask where we are in the process. One, it doesn't help move things along and two, only increases the frustrations.

We all know they suck at getting their paperwork done. Letters from the Pope wouldn't help us. I use a trust and the same trust each time. You'd think they could streamline my apps considering... What takes so long anyway? a background check on my fitness, social media check, VD test results, etc etc etc? Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Mine were right at 9 months including shutdown time. I was surprised that the same guy signed off on both of mine at the same time/same day. I thought that they were going to spread them around, but its all good for me.

I had two approved first of October. Actually, me and a buddy bought from the same store, on the same day and paper work for my two and his single suppressor all went in the same envelope. All three were approved on the same day by the same examiner.

Ya, I called to torture myself today.

Nope and nope.

Still pending.

Congrats again @Lazyfaire

Was this part of the buy one get one free fiasco by Silencershop?

Ya, I called to torture myself today.

Nope and nope.

Still pending.

Congrats again @Lazyfaire

Was this part of the buy one get one free fiasco by Silencershop?
No, I always look at those but it just bumps up the tab too much for me. I bought mine through Capital Armory (TX). Have my pics and prints and trust on file with the and it makes it real easy if I buy through them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top