Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Stamps are in!!!

Reno

Reactions
No, I always look at those but it just bumps up the tab too much for me. I bought mine through Capital Armory (TX). Have my pics and prints and trust on file with the and it makes it real easy if I buy through them.
I think Capital Armory was running a special around that time too. Buy two and they would give you a free one. Which lead to many people buying two and getting three free.

I was just curious as I was reading Silencerco didn’t expect the deal to get as much traction. They are almost a year behind trying to fulfill the free silencers for folks that did the promo. That would suck. A year wait to get the form 3 through, then finally get the form 4 out, close to 2 years for a semi free silencer. (Still had to pay the stamps)

OP
Lazyfaire

Lazyfaire

Reactions
I think Capital Armory was running a special around that time too. Buy two and they would give you a free one. Which lead to many people buying two and getting three free.

I was just curious as I was reading Silencerco didn’t expect the deal to get as much traction. They are almost a year behind trying to fulfill the free silencers for folks that did the promo. That would suck. A year wait to get the form 3 through, then finally get the form 4 out, close to 2 years for a semi free silencer. (Still had to pay the stamps)
If
i had to wait that long I'd cancel it and go somewhere else.

Reno

Reactions
If
i had to wait that long I'd cancel it and go somewhere else.
I’m pretty used to waiting now. $200 for a Omega 9k or something like that. Id be cool with it. A 5-9 hundred dollar silencer free minus tax stamp isn’t that bad.

My biggest fear is I’ll never get to truly use mine. IE by the time they get approved, Oregon laws may have changed making it rather boring.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online