JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just read the latest blog from Kevin Michalowski at USCCA. He talks about stamping his paper money with "Responsible Gun Owner" to help businesses see our economic impact.

Anybody here doing this? This is the first I've ever heard of the practice.

Scuba Divers did this in Monterey, CA in the late 1980's. Monterey was hassling Divers, including writing citations for indecent exposure when they caught the changing out of westsuits inside their vehicles.

Only took a couple of months of seeing how many bills had the red and white dive flag on them for local merchants to tell the city to knock it off.

Nobody that regularly handles money actually looks at it.

And even if some checker at Walmart or Fred Meyer looked at the paper money, what would he/she do with that information? Call corporate headquarters and let them know? And who uses paper money anymore?

isis-mobile-wallet.jpg

That's like those little old ladies who write out a check when buying groceries. Drives me crazy.

I bought these shortly after the election and the derangement syndrome took off
The top is small enough to put on any bill which I do a lot. Mainly for bills I use in vending.
The middle is made for a $20, pointing at the White house.
Bottom one is larger, I put that on junk mail. For a while I was using it on my Net-flix return envelopes. I had to stop as all of a sudden they were never getting in. Some snow flake was easy to see pissed and stealing or destroying them.
The money I am CAREFUL where I use. For those who believe no one sees it? Try getting one and you will see yes they do. I very often see the person taking money either laugh or more often glare at me. When I see the glare I always act shocked and pretend I did not see it first. Snow flakes get REAL mad. I am careful not to use them for tips and anyplace I eat if I intend to ever go back. I am sure many a bank who end up with these set them aside as they don not want to accidentally give one out to some deranged snow flake who would go off. Trump.jpg

I bought these shortly after the election and the derangement syndrome took off
The top is small enough to put on any bill which I do a lot. Mainly for bills I use in vending.
The middle is made for a $20, pointing at the White house.
Bottom one is larger, I put that on junk mail. For a while I was using it on my Net-flix return envelopes. I had to stop as all of a sudden they were never getting in. Some snow flake was easy to see pissed and stealing or destroying them.
The money I am CAREFUL where I use. For those who believe no one sees it? Try getting one and you will see yes they do. I very often see the person taking money either laugh or more often glare at me. When I see the glare I always act shocked and pretend I did not see it first. Snow flakes get REAL mad. I am careful not to use them for tips and anyplace I eat if I intend to ever go back. I am sure many a bank who end up with these set them aside as they don not want to accidentally give one out to some deranged snow flake who would go off. View attachment 609928
Supa-Staaaaaah! ;) :s0113:

I am a little old lady who pays by cash.

My MT husband is a tall and strong old gentleman and he pays by cash.

The receiver of the money would not know who stamped the money - bills unless the bill was stamped right in front of the receiver of the money - cashier. I personally do not like to see money defaced and if I have a old or yukky (!) bill given to me at the bank (Rare thing!) - I will ask for another bill.

We zip through a store check out line using a cashier (NOT those self serve lines!) faster than people whipping out their credit or debit cards especially if the processor is slow or the system grinds to a halt being down or overloaded. We watch what is rung up and double check our receipt BEFORE we leave the store too.

I have not written a check in a grocery line since 2002. (Back east at my regular small town/village store or at a large one further way from my very rural home.) And when I did that, it did not take forever to do since most of it was already filled out shy of the amount and a signature. I did not fumble or dig around in my purse since I have always kept my purse organized, neat and clean and was raised that way as a little girl and young lady. I still keep my purse and/or fanny pack well organized @ 69 years old!

I or we write checks for important things that I want an extra record of plus I have a copy of the check and all information in my bank statement. One bank does the check photo copy deal for me and the credit union does not do the check photo copy deal. I keep my records well organized too.

It takes me longer to write some things down now compared to years ago (Arthritis.) so when I write checks - I do ALL of that at home and I pay ahead (Extra) on most things so I don't have to write checks that often. I wrote my checks to pay my household utility bills at home, back east, too.

When it comes to typing on a computer - I give my hands/fingers a break there too.

I don't like to wait in line behind some really SLOW person trying to write a check but I can understand their situation now as an older lady and I understood it when I was younger too.

The thing that gets me is when the credit or debit card systems are slow or down and you have to wait for a manager to come over to help the cashier (NOT the cashier's fault!) or to correct a computer error due to some of the newer issues that have come up more frequently in the last 17 to 20 years. I will not even get into MAJOR hacking issues now either. Ugh.

Cate

Just read the latest blog from Kevin Michalowski at USCCA. He talks about stamping his paper money with "Responsible Gun Owner" to help businesses see our economic impact.

Anybody here doing this? This is the first I've ever heard of the practice.

I wonder if they have BADGES that say this on them? You could put it on your shirt or jacket.

I would wear one and I would wear one that said, "Responsible Knife Owner", too.

Cate

Scuba Divers did this in Monterey, CA in the late 1980's. Monterey was hassling Divers, including writing citations for indecent exposure when they caught the changing out of westsuits inside their vehicles.

Only took a couple of months of seeing how many bills had the red and white dive flag on them for local merchants to tell the city to knock it off.

Good post. Very informative and thank you!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads