JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My bad new to the forum but it's single trust and the spectre 22 ce back faster then the 762 sig qd that I purchased 2 weeks before from scilencer shop. I walked into to quiet riot firearms in Stockbridge GA to use the scilencer shop kiosk and needed a blue label 22 paid for it and 8 months later it and my stamp are waiting

Sounds right I have dealt with Silencer shop and a few years ago they were great now they seem to add weeks to months. Maybe I'm wrong just what I see and experience. Thanks for info. My last that came this summer was 13 months to the day.

Sounds right I have dealt with Silencer shop and a few years ago they were great now they seem to add weeks to months. Maybe I'm wrong just what I see and experience. Thanks for info. My last that came this summer was 13 months to the day.

Dam it man that's crazy all for what can't kill somebody with a suppresor unless u beat them with it

So quiet the chipmunks have no clue

1505338690356-1527661066.jpg

My last suppressor came through.
Form 4 on a SiCo Hybrid.
Purchased 10/24/16
Paperwork sent 11/26/16 (new 42F rules to figure out)
Check cleared 11/5/16
Approved 10/31/17
Stamp received 11/14/17

Such a long wait, but boy howdy was it worth it. I haven't had this much fun slingin lead since I was a kid!

image.jpg

I am not the guy to say why do you need that. But I'll be danged if I'm not curious as to what the purpose of your Beowulf SBR is? Honestly I'm just curious if you woke up one day and said "an _______ will fill that void perfectly!" Looks fun.

Welcome to the site btw.
He can always change out the uppers to other calibers but who knows maybe he needs a brush gun....for grizzles...and rhinos :-D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top