JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the info!! I'm not a trust so I'll just stick with the old way unless it works for people as well. Maybe I'll do a trust someday but I'm not married and wont ever have kids so I'm not sure what difference it would make.

Well, that didn't go as planned.
Went to Sporting Systems to get prints and pic done for my first supppressor and ended up starting paper on a second suppressor--A Silencerco Warlock 2.
I gotta stay out of that joint...

I'd like to efile SBR one or two more, but I can't justify the $200 to add a $30 stock and $10 vert grip to a gun.

Is efile good for all F1s?

May try my hands at efile'ing a silencer.

Can I cancel an mailed in F1 that I just submitted and refile on an eform? I see that they have charged my credit card.

If you suffer through like the rest of us did, Joe Link will add one of these to your signature line.

ImageCompositionServlet.jpg

I purchased a Tactical Solutions Axiom from Silencer Shop on 3/20/18. Form 3 was disposed on 3/27/2018. Check was cashed on 4/12/18. Stamp was a approved 11/14/18 and received by dealer 12/3/2018.

This seems to be the average lately of 7 months for approval and around 3 weeks in the mail.

I just filed transfer paperwork for a hybrid 46 today on a trust. Hopefully my other three get out soon. Would really like to shoot one of them before adding a 5th to the collection in jail...o_O

930BFAC9-15CB-4394-868A-9208350EF5F9.jpeg

Was hoping for a Christmas gift to myself to be arriving this month, alas, no news from the front yet. Still a few days left to go, but not holding out a lot of hope that the .GOV folks will scoot things along.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top