JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So does anyone know when kriss is coming out with the folding stock for the new vectors? I'd like to put one on my SBR once my form 1 comes back and they said they'd be out by the end of Q2 and we are well into Q3 and still nothing

XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XX.......

Looks like according to SilencerShop wait time estimator that individual Form 1's are taking slightly longer to process than e-filed individual form 4's...

<broken link removed>

I don't believe e-file has been a option since implementation of 41F rules. Not sure why they continue to show it.

E

So just to make me feel better, anyone over a year for their form 4 individual?

Just entered my 12th month and I'm surprised I keep finding patience!

At this point I'd be happy getting a piece of mail from the ATF with a picture of a middle finger in it. Just so I know they exist.

Sorry, but irritated this morning and I made the mistake of looking over at the conversation thread at NFAtracker.

At this point I'd be happy getting a piece of mail from the ATF with a picture of a middle finger in it. Just so I know they exist.

Sorry, but irritated this morning and I made the mistake of looking over at the conversation thread at NFAtracker.
You may check my prior posts on this matter but I was at over 500 days waiting for the stamp on my FN SBR. I got assistance from a guy at ATF in WVA who genuinely tried to help me. Something occurred at the FBI for the background and I was never able to pierce their walls of secrecy to get an explanation. ATF thinks they lost my paperwork. I talked it over with my SOT and he cancelled the transaction with ATF and I reapplied. I'm back at square one. SBR prior to this one 420 days.

You may check my prior posts on this matter but I was at over 500 days waiting for the stamp on my FN SBR. I got assistance from a guy at ATF in WVA who genuinely tried to help me. Something occurred at the FBI for the background and I was never able to pierce their walls of secrecy to get an explanation. ATF thinks they lost my paperwork. I talked it over with my SOT and he cancelled the transaction with ATF and I reapplied. I'm back at square one. SBR prior to this one 420 days.
It makes me feel slightly better. Thanks!

Is there anything you are aware of that could cause this?

I finally received an approval back a couple months ago (June 2018) from ATF for a Form 4 submitted in November 2016. Upon receipt, my FFL/SOT said it came in with a number of others which were also long to process.

Upon inspection, I noted the approval is stamped September 11, 2017. No explanation was provided as to the reason for the delay in returning it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top