JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Noveske N4 based mk18 mod1
Went and got it laser marked on inner magwell lip this morning for 45$
IMG_20180716_211030.jpg

Individual Form 1
117days (3mo 17days) from send to receive
3/22/18 - signed, dated, dropped in the mailbox going to atf
????? - checked cashed
7/10/2018 - Approved
7/17/2018 - In hand

Sent off two the same day and one came back... also sent off three form 4s a month prior. Hopefully those start showing up shortly.

Last Edited:
I'm thinking it must be local areas that they process at a time. Seeing everyone in our region has been getting many back from a 3-4 month difference in submissions.

I also had my Tarot Cards read recently so I know what I'm talking about! :eek:

I'm thinking it must be local areas that they process at a time. Seeing everyone in our region has been getting many back from a 3-4 month difference in submissions.

I also had my Tarot Cards read recently so I know what I'm talking about! :eek:
Personally I use dried chicken bones. Much more reliable!!

Went to Silencer Shop on Thursday.

Ordered a SilencerCo Sparrow.

They said wait times were floating around 5-6 months but it could be way longer.

I went with their single shot trust for what its worth. I can't speak to their kiosks, but the guys at the main shop in Austin TX were top notch and super helpful. They also track all their forms and keep an update on their website for wait times based on the paperwork they have submitted. Not sure on the numbers but the sales guy was saying that 70% of the paperwork has been being pushed through them as of late with their digital forms and they have some clout with the ATF. I guess I'll see.

Went to Silencer Shop on Thursday.

They said wait times were floating around 5-6 months but it could be way longer.

I went with their single shot trust for what its worth. I can't speak to their kiosks, but the guys at the main shop in Austin TX were top notch and super helpful. They also track all their forms and keep an update on their website for wait times based on the paperwork they have submitted. Not sure on the numbers but the sales guy was saying that 70% of the paperwork has been being pushed through them as of late with their digital forms and they have some clout with the ATF. I guess I'll see.

Silencer Shop was on the leading edge of using the digital barcodes on the paper forms. All the ATF has to do is to scan the barcode and all the information is entered instantly with no risk of a typo.

Beavercreek Armory is a kiosk location for Silencer Shop. I used it for my first Form 1 submission. It takes about 10 minutes to scan you finger prints. After that I downloaded the Silencer Shop app on my phone and took a mugshot of myself. Easy peasy.

A couple months later when I decided I wanted a silencer, I called them up. They keep the finger prints and photo for six months. All I had to do was say "I'll take it" and 30 minutes later I had a Form 4 in my email completed and ready to sign.

Silencer Shop really seems to have their act together. They have made submissions easy and I highly recommend them.

E

Silencer Shop was on the leading edge of using the digital barcodes on the paper forms. All the ATF has to do is to scan the barcode and all the information is entered instantly with no risk of a typo.

Beavercreek Armory is a kiosk location for Silencer Shop. I used it for my first Form 1 submission. It takes about 10 minutes to scan you finger prints. After that I downloaded the Silencer Shop app on my phone and took a mugshot of myself. Easy peasy.

A couple months later when I decided I wanted a silencer, I called them up. They keep the finger prints and photo for six months. All I had to do was say "I'll take it" and 30 minutes later I had a Form 4 in my email completed and ready to sign.

Silencer Shop really seems to have their act together. They have made submissions easy and I highly recommend them.

E
It can be very easy anymore. I have used Capital Armory (Austin TX) a couple of times now. They also have my prints and mug shot on file. I can buy from them and they do all of the paperwork, send it to me to Doc U Sign and send me hard copies to submit. Very simple process.

"your application was received by the ATF and the check was cashed on 7/30/2018"

I purchased and submitted on the 19th. So thats ~11 days. Would love a 3 month turn around.

Mine was cashed just 7 days after the paperwork was mailed, first week of May. No sign of anything from them yet. I'm guessing December is a likely time, so I may get some fun Christmas gifts. If I tell myself that, I won't get as worked up as I could ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top