JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one from September too.

Trust me, the NFA branch makes no sense!
I just can't understand why if you have several NFA items being presented , why the fbi background check for each item? If you have a registered NFA item you should get your next ones without the added wait to do another investigation. If you suddenly become a prohibited person I'm sure they get notified. It's a serious waste of manpower and money.

I just can't understand why if you have several NFA items being presented , why the fbi background check for each item? If you have a registered NFA item you should get your next ones without the added wait to do another investigation. If you suddenly become a prohibited person I'm sure they get notified. It's a serious waste of manpower and money.
Read somewhere that if you turn in 2 Form 4s there is no guarantee that the same person handles them. I agree with you but then we are talking a government entity.

Read somewhere that if you turn in 2 Form 4s there is no guarantee that the same person handles them. I agree with you but then we are talking a government entity.
If you have a registered NFA item I would imagine that you are on some form of list which should be the first thing they look at. Oh , this guys got 4 stamps , boom approved. Its really not that hard to be 10% more efficient.

If you have a registered NFA item I would imagine that you are on some form of list which should be the first thing they look at. Oh , this guys got 4 stamps , boom approved. Its really not that hard to be 10% more efficient.
Really? They're still doing their paperwork....on paper forms. 10% would be a reach. A private company had to come up with a way to get the customer forms in faster. And they're still printed out and completed by the ATFB&E.

Really? They're still doing their paperwork....on paper forms. 10% would be a reach. A private company had to come up with a way to get the customer forms in faster. And they're still printed out and completed by the ATFB&E.
I use the barcoded form 4's and they are awesome, but the way they most likely get turned into desk fodder obsome GS whatever's in basket is just the .govs way of controlling the NFA stamp seekers beyond implementation of an actual wait time.

Started another one a few days ago.

Gemtech Raptor II..........maybe by Christmas? :)

gemtech.jpg

It is really getting stupid here. I ordered two in March 2017 received one in April 2018. I called today about the other and I was told "The FBI is still doing a background check on it" on it? So I asked "I already have a background check for the first one so shouldn't it be already done?" "nope" she says "each silencer has its own background check" Here all this time I thought the background check was on the person.......

It is really getting stupid here. I ordered two in March 2017 received one in April 2018. I called today about the other and I was told "The FBI is still doing a background check on it" on it? So I asked "I already have a background check for the first one so shouldn't it be already done?" "nope" she says "each silencer has its own background check" Here all this time I thought the background check was on the person.......
Is this your first insight into how government operates?

This is what happens when the government is in charge of a typical evolution. It's not logical, effective or anything else. The fact that they can't put two and two together for us to exercise our rights is just rediculous and taxpayer funded.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top