JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the call today!

Form 4 Individual on SilencerCo Spectre II.

Application sent 09/15/17
Checked cashed 09/27/17
Approved 03/28/18
Received 04/03/18

Now to take her out for a spin.
You suck, mine was before yours. :p

Lol, sorry I'm sure yours is just around the corner. Honestly it sounds like it's just a crapshoot. Like I can see random newbie ATF agent on the job and his box of apps take an extra 2 months.
Ehh, if anything yours gives me hope there is a light to the end of some tunnels.

Surge 7.62 F4 Trust

Pending: 4/17
Corrections: 3/6
Approved: 3/14

Waiting for pick up! :D

My worst wait by far...

Did you not have to resubmit after making corrections? Thats my biggest fear on my form 1. I did it myself, and it was my first. My check was cashed about two months ago, and I have not heard anything since. Hoping thats a good sign.

Liberty Mystic X
Pending: 5/13/17
Approved: 3/29/18

Hopefully at dealer soon.

Edit: picked up 4/5
IMG_2908.JPG

Last Edited:
Did you not have to resubmit after making corrections? Thats my biggest fear on my form 1. I did it myself, and it was my first. My check was cashed about two months ago, and I have not heard anything since. Hoping thats a good sign.
One of my 2 Form 1's came back with corrections. Made the corrections, which included some photos to back up the correction answers, and sent it back. I think it delayed the approval my maybe 2 weeks. Not a big deal.

I guess I'm a glutton for torture, just ordered a YHM Turbo.

At least the way I spaced all the orders out i should get one every 3 to 4 months for the rest of the year!

It's looking like they are getting caught up... mine was submitted in mid November.... my local has been getting em back from October... fingers crossed next couple months my number will be called:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top