JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$810
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello!

For your consideration is a stainless steel S&W 1911. This is the aptly named SW1911 Model.

The pistol is in good condition and has been meticulously cared for. I am a little sorry to see it go, however, I do not really shoot it often and want to get out of .45.

Included with the pistol are 8 magazines: two (2) 8 round Factory S&W mags, two (2) Wilson Combat 8 round mags, two (2) Checkmate Industries 8 round mags, and two (2) Checkmate Industries 10 round mags.

Additionally, the package comes with a Safariland Level 1, OWB, ALS retention holster in good condition, and a spare magazine carrier for your belt.

The price is $810 firm--cash--for the package. If it doesn't sell, I will lower the price and relist it. That said, I think this is priced to sell.

I am willing to meet at Gordon's wonderful little shop Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville ($40 transfers), or Coat of Arms in Keizer ($30 transfers).

I am willing to trade for a good condition Glock 20 plus a little cash, or a good condition Glock 40 MOS straight across.

41one.jpg 45three.jpg 45two.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello!

For your consideration is a stainless steel S&W 1911. This is the aptly named SW1911 Model.

The pistol is in good condition and has been meticulously cared for. I am a little sorry to see it go, however, I do not really shoot it often and want to get out of .45.

Included with the pistol are 8 magazines: two (2) 8 round Factory S&W mags, two (2) Wilson Combat 8 round mags, two (2) Checkmate Industries 8 round mags, and two (2) Checkmate Industries 10 round mags.

Additionally, the package comes with a Safariland Level 1, OWB, ALS retention holster in good condition, and a spare magazine carrier for your belt.

The price is $810 firm--cash--for the package. If it doesn't sell, I will lower the price and relist it. That said, I think this is priced to sell.

I am willing to meet at Gordon's wonderful little shop Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville ($40 transfers), or Coat of Arms in Keizer ($30 transfers).

I am willing to trade for a good condition Glock 20 plus a little cash, or a good condition Glock 40 MOS straight across.

View attachment 1039042 View attachment 1039043 View attachment 1039044
pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top