JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I took this little "thing" in trade when I sold my wife's 38 to a little old lady who needed a better gun...
Caliber: 25 auto
Capacity: six+1
Come with: one magazine, leather holster which looks like an inside the waistband, but the snap would be hard to reach.
Holster fits nicely.
Condition: Finish shows a slight mark on left side of slide from the back of the snap on holster. Mark referred to is visible in photo above the safety.

WORKS? No assertion is made as to the suitability of this firearm for anything...I have no ammo, since the "seller" kept her 25 ammo for a nice Browning she still owns. The safety moves back and forth and the gun makes a "click" noise if the safety is off when you squeeze the trigger.

My OPINION? In my humble opinion, this is just about as useless as a gun could possibly be, even if fully "functional" but if you want one, this is a good looking example. Located in Eugene, travel regularly to Corvallis and Albany. FTF in Oregon, could ship to a dealer if you REALLY want one that bad.

Gave the LOL (little old lady) $125 in trade, would like to realize $125 from the disposal of it...

Feel free to call my on my cell: 541-953-seveneightsixfive.
I am new to NWFF, but have good feedback on GunBroker and Ebay. Won't cheat ya, or BS ya...

Raven 2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top