Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Stainless Raven MP-25 semi-auto, with leather holster. Nice condition.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by theoldgreybeard, Jul 24, 2013.

1. theoldgreybeard

theoldgreybeard Eugene, OR New Member

I took this little "thing" in trade when I sold my wife's 38 to a little old lady who needed a better gun...
    Caliber: 25 auto
    Capacity: six+1
    Come with: one magazine, leather holster which looks like an inside the waistband, but the snap would be hard to reach.
    Holster fits nicely.
    Condition: Finish shows a slight mark on left side of slide from the back of the snap on holster. Mark referred to is visible in photo above the safety.

WORKS? No assertion is made as to the suitability of this firearm for anything...I have no ammo, since the "seller" kept her 25 ammo for a nice Browning she still owns. The safety moves back and forth and the gun makes a "click" noise if the safety is off when you squeeze the trigger.

My OPINION? In my humble opinion, this is just about as useless as a gun could possibly be, even if fully "functional" but if you want one, this is a good looking example. Located in Eugene, travel regularly to Corvallis and Albany. FTF in Oregon, could ship to a dealer if you REALLY want one that bad.

Gave the LOL (little old lady) $125 in trade, would like to realize $125 from the disposal of it...

Feel free to call my on my cell: 541-953-seveneightsixfive.
    I am new to NWFF, but have good feedback on GunBroker and Ebay. Won't cheat ya, or BS ya...

Raven 2.jpg

2. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'd be reserved on the going click, things like to go snap when dry fireing them and some others.

3. theoldgreybeard

I agree comletely...I only tried it once. I guess I would say that I would be reserved in regard to everything about a Raven...:D

4. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Lane County, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Still, admire your truth in advertising. You should feel at home with NWFF.

kummje and (deleted member) like this.
  5. theoldgreybeard

thanks, sometimes that's all there is...the truth, that is...