JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I have been looking for new magazines for my pistol. The OEM magazines are stainless. I have found some but they are blue. Other that them just not being the same color they should work the same correct?

Thanks for the help
Bronco

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for new magazines for my pistol. The OEM magazines are stainless. I have found some but they are blue. Other that them just not being the same color they should work the same correct?

Thanks for the help
Bronco

The finish will have little to do with how well they work. The manufacturer often does. What model firearm and what brand of magazines are you talking about?

The finish will have little to do with how well they work. The manufacturer often does. What model firearm and what brand of magazines are you talking about?

It is a S&W 6906. I want to get some 59 series magazines for it in either a S&W or Mec-Gar

It is a S&W 6906. I want to get some 59 series magazines for it in either a S&W or Mec-Gar

I'm not familiar with S&W autos but Mec-Gar is a quality magazine manufacturer. They make the factory magazines for Walther P99s, Kel-Tecs, and probably others. As said blued will work the same as stainless mags.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top