JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
6,000 rounds , could probably do more but at that amount I can be done in a hour. The barrel and lid is the most important, not so much for the wet but differently for the dry. Got to seal the mositure in with the dry corn polish media.
View attachment 354895
View attachment 354896
I once figured out mathematically about how many .45acp cases I could fit in one of our 11 yard concrete mixers at work. Seems like 4.5 million would fill it half way but my memory might be dotty.

I recommend if you do the cement mixer route, put the the barrel together with 3M 3200 slow cure. Water is much thinner then cement:rolleyes: so it will leak everywhere. Sucks to wait 3 to 5 days for it to dry , but it's so nice not to have water everywhere. With the drum lid secured you could tumble brass in your living and never spill a drop for the whole process. :oops:

You need equal parts of brass to water and then about 15-20% of stainless or corn media. The chips versus the pins make a huge difference on the inside of the brass and primer pockets. And super sort times of tumbling needed since your getting amazing agitation from the cement mixer size.

I once figured out mathematically about how many .45acp cases I could fit in one of our 11 yard concrete mixers at work. Seems like 4.5 million would fill it half way but my memory might be dotty.

Found a amazing stainless media distributor, half the price for 50lbs then the cheapest I've seen online. If you have Facebook he goes by Southern Shine Tumblers. Have good results with the egg shape chips vs the pins. No stuck pins in primer pockets and inside the case. Also the chips reduce tumble times by almost half.

Thanks again for the tip.

Ordered some up, was in the mailbox today. Took around a week order to door.

I'll be processing away this weekend between other chores. Super!

Anytime, his chips work better then any Pin I've seen. You cut down your tumble time in half with the chips, and so much easier to separate. Happy tumbling !!!
Thanks again for the tip.

Ordered some up, was in the mailbox today. Took around a week order to door.

I'll be processing away this weekend between other chores. Super!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top