1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Stainless H&K usp 40 cal with 357 sig conversion

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Jr1982, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Jr1982

Jr1982 Wilson creek Active Member

This USP has had very few rounds through it (200 or less). It's a variant 1 DA/SA. It fires double action for the first shot and single action for every shot after. You can carry it cocked and locked though, because it has a manual safety. The safety will also decock the hammer to the half cock position. The date code is AB so its 2001 model.

It will come with a conversion barrel so you can shoot .357 sig if you choose. I have the original gray H&K box, three mags a holster and double mag carrier. I also have about 200 rounds to throw in. 90 rounds are hornady xtp hollow point personal defense rounds in 357 sig and the rest is various plinking ammo and a couple mags worth of 40 cal personal defense hollow points.

I am interested in trading for a 1911, preferably a 3 inch barrel ultra sized one. I have been looking to get a Thompson "Tommy gun" too. Located in central washington 30 minutes north of moses lake.

I would sell the whole package face to face for $800. If you want me to mail the ammo and use an FFL for the pistol it will be $875.