JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This USP has had very few rounds through it (200 or less). It's a variant 1 DA/SA. It fires double action for the first shot and single action for every shot after. You can carry it cocked and locked though, because it has a manual safety. The safety will also decock the hammer to the half cock position. The date code is AB so its 2001 model.

It will come with a conversion barrel so you can shoot .357 sig if you choose. I have the original gray H&K box, three mags a holster and double mag carrier. I also have about 200 rounds to throw in. 90 rounds are hornady xtp hollow point personal defense rounds in 357 sig and the rest is various plinking ammo and a couple mags worth of 40 cal personal defense hollow points.

I am interested in trading for a 1911, preferably a 3 inch barrel ultra sized one. I have been looking to get a Thompson "Tommy gun" too. Located in central washington 30 minutes north of moses lake.

I would sell the whole package face to face for $800. If you want me to mail the ammo and use an FFL for the pistol it will be $875.

View attachment 138091
View attachment 138092
View attachment 138093
View attachment 138094
View attachment 138095
View attachment 138096
View attachment 138097

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR