JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Stag Model 8, piston driven AR15 chambered in 5.56. All original furniture with no mods. Includes flip up iron sights, one 30 round polymer mag and factory hard case. Less than 500 rounds through it. I will split the transfer/BGC fee if done at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha.
Thanks for looking.

20200822_120330_HDR.jpg 20200822_120307_HDR.jpg 20200822_120219_HDR.jpg 20200822_120436_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I keep circling back to this, great seller here everyone! If I had the right trades it would me mine!

Heck of a deal. If it weren't for Washington's ridiculous laws concerning so called "assault rifles", I would even consider making the trip for this. How the state Supreme Court can strike down the $30 license tab initiative due to the multiple changes contained therein, yet uphold Initiative 1639 which was challenged on the basis of multiple changes to the laws (initiatives are supposed to be single issue only) is beyond comprehension. They should just refer to the State Supreme Court as the liberal rubber stamp of King Jay and Sideshow Bob Ferguson.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.