JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Stag Arms 3 Gun competition rifle. Customized above and beyond factory offering. Upper has a Ballistic Advantage 16" Hanson 3 Gun profile stainless steel barrel with pinned lo pro gas block, 223 Wylde chamber, 1/8 twist. VG6 Precision Gamma muzzle brake for no muzzle rise when shooting. 16.5" Quad/M-LOK handguard, has pic sections all on the top and on the last 2" of the handguard, all the rest is M-LOK. Strike Industries angle grip, with forward serrations for bracing off barricades, etc. Nickel boron bolt carrier group. BCM/VLTOR medium latch charging handle. Upper is a no forward assist model and has Stag flip-up sights. Lower has the Geissele super 3 Gun trigger, Odin Works extended mag release, Fortis ambi safety with 50/90 degree options, and a B5 Bravo stock. Shoots fast, transitions quick between targets and amazingly accurate. I shoot limited and have no issues hitting 500 yards with just a red dot.

Used, in good shape. This was my comp rifle for two seasons, so it has some scratches and dings. Has about 3K rounds through it of match ammo. Comes with soft case and magazine.

STag-3gun-5.jpg Stag-3gun-6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: