JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Stag upper and lower receivers.
Stag bolt.
Stag trigger and lpk.
Yankee hill free float handguard.
Varmint type heavy barrel. 5.56 with a 1 in 7 twist rate. 19.5" length, just under 21" with thread protector pictured.
Magpul stock.

Looking for $675 without the scope, will add the one pictured for $40.
Trades I would consider would be in the ballpark of: Enfields, something in .303 brit., 03a3 non sporterized, All of which would need to come with cash on top to equalize costs. These aren't the only rifles I would consider, but giving an idea of the types I am interested in.

I've put approx. 300 rounds through it, remarkably accurate AR. It is way sub MOA, will make someone a super varmint or target rifle.

stag.jpg

stag1.jpg

stag2.jpg

Last Edited:
thanks, that's a reasonable distance from me. Your price is fair for what our offering, I'm in the process of deciding whether to construct my own or purchase one whole. Can you give a description of the optics your offering for $40? It looks like a Bushnell but its hard to tell from the photo.

Good guess, it's a Bushnell sportview 3-9x. Has one turret, but as seen in pics missing windage cap.
Works like it's supposed to, but I always used one of the Leupolds on here, offering simply so its ready to use for someone without other options at home.

If that's the deciding factor, I will be more than happy to include a magazine and a bag with 30 rounds (Full magazine in theory, just not "loaded").

I seriously want to buy this just because Im tired of all the questions you're getting asked...people its a good deal...Just buy it....

Added to OP:
Trades I would consider would be in the ballpark of: Enfields, something in .303 brit., 03a3 non sporterized, All of which would need to come with cash on top to equalize costs.

That era and type of rifle for something as a novelty to shoot paper with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.