JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah im actually selling one.. its an awesome gun, best ar iv ever been around. the only reason im selling mine is because i need money more than the gun right now... and trust me it breaks my heart to have to sell this gun. AWESOME!!!!

Search AR15.com and M4Carbine.net, there is plenty of info on gas piston rifles on these sites.

The primary benefit of going Gas Piston is a higher level of reliability by running a cleaner and cooler AR by moving the operation of the rifle from the upper receiver and bolt carrier to the front gas block using a small diameter short stroke piston which does not require constant cleaning or lubrication like a Standard DI (Direct Impingement) AR does in order to ensure functionality.

Most of the folks that have Stag rifles are happy with them. If you want a gas piston AR, there are now plenty of good options out there. Many mfgs like Bushmaster, Ruger, CMMG, Stag, Ruger & S&W all make lower priced gas piston guns. SIG is now just rolling out a new gas piston AR that is going to be priced competitively. If you want to move up a notch in quality and features, then LMT, LWRC & POF all make really fine gas piston ARs.

Personally, I looked at a bunch of new piston rifles and ended up buying a LMT CQB MRP piston rifle. It is a higher end gun that had features that I liked like milspec parts, monolithic upper, sopmod stock, & removable bbl.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top