JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
Caliber
6.8mm SPC
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Stag 6.8 with upgrades. Upgrades include- Precision Armament Muzzle Break, ARP 18" SPC II barrel/chamber. Adjustable gas block, VLTOR heavy duty upper receiver, VLTOR A5 buffer/tube/spring set up. I've added a Yankee Hill Machine free floating quad rail. Also included is one 25 round PRI magazine, 40 rounds ammo and the option to buy (cheaply) 100 rounds of ammo and 4 more quality magazines.

ADDED: 120 rounds of ammo and total of 5 magazines, 5-25 rounders.

Upgrades done by Todd Koonce in Salem. Little over 100 rounds on lower, zero rounds on upper. No disappointment with this gun. Asking $950.00 OBO. (optic not included)

IMG_2936.jpg
Rifle has been sold, thanks to all who inquired.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The gun shot well as it came from the factory. I wanted more accuracy so on went that barrel. Thank you for the good comment.

I am not considering any trades at this point. I would be willing to sweeten the pot a bit however. Some more ammo, once fired brass, other magazines?

I Was going to sweeten the pot for you! I don't have much use for a Glock, never really been my thing. I am a Beretta/Sigg/Smith and Wesson guy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.