JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm selling my pistol gun case. Bought this to put my Concealed carry and my GF's carry pistols in, so it would not be a hassle and time consuming to put them away or get them out. We have a large safe with our long guns and other handguns in, which had a combination lock on it. I've recently upgraded to a larger safe which has a electronic key pad for easier access and we decided to put our CCW firearms in there as well. So now I have no use for this particular safe. I purchased this about 2 years ago and it has not had a problem yet. Comes with 1 back up key, the cable tie down, the safe itself, batteries, the plastic and foam that was in the box when it was new, owner's manual, and the original box. I see them go for $85-100 on line, so I'm asking $50, No trades please.

Stack-on Stack-on Portable Steel Case with Electronic Lock - Model # PC-900

Specifications off their site <broken link removed>

Designed to Secure a Wallet, Credit Cards, Cell Phone or other Valuables. Available in Black.
Features

Electronic lock allows for a 3 to 8 digit combination to be programmed into the case. Includes a backup key.
Slim line design allows for storage in a suitcase, under the seat of many cars and trucks.
Meets TSA airline guidelines.
Foam padded interior protects the contents during transit.
Body is designed for case to be secured with steel cable (1500 test lbs.) Cable is included.

Specifications

Exterior Dimensions : 12-1/8" W x 12-1/2" D x 2-5/8" H
Shipping Weight: 7.24 lbs
Interior Capacity: All Storage
Locking Points: 1-Steel Cam
Master Carton Dimensions: 12.75" W x 9" D x 2.75" H
Color: Black 3024160_01_stack_on_portable_steel_case_w_640.jpg 3024160_02_stack_on_portable_steel_case_w_640.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top