JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gander Mountain has the <broken link removed> on sale for $179.99 - $20 coupon (GMG20) - <broken link removed> = $159.99 + over-sized shipping charge.

"Store multiple rifles and shotguns safely and with piece of mind. Three live-action locking bolts and two steel deadbolts provide five separate locking points. Solid-steel, pry-resistant door with concealed hinges provides greater security. Fully carpeted interiors with Stack-On's patented barrel rests and standoffs for storing scoped rifles. Holds 10 rifles and shotguns. Three-number combination lock with drill-resistant hardened steel plate behind the key for increased security. Hunter green epoxy paint finish with gold accents on exterior. 55-1/8" H x 20-7/8" W x 12-5/8" D. Additional shipping charges apply.

Size (cu. ft.) 8.4
Gun Capacity 10
Finish Hunter Green
Weight (lbs.) 158
Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 20-7/8 x 55-1/8 x 12-5/8"

$479.99 at Amazon
$329.97 at Sportsman's Guide
<broken link removed>

*UPDATE* I just got the shipping quote from Gander Mountain - $164.45 bringing the total to $375.44 - $50 MIR = $325.44 = not as hot of a deal... Sorry if I got your hopes up, I got mine up too... :(

SO Safe 1.jpg

SO Safe 2.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top