JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I ordered this C2 about 6 months ago and just got it. It feels great in the hand and slide rides on the frame like glass. Now that I have it I realized I really don't need to own a pistol that costs as much as this one does. I have put 400-500 rounds through it and it shoots great, very accurate. It is just a little to fancy for me. I have two holsters that go with it.

F2BD801E-6112-4C69-BB63-3F67F1C40FC2.jpeg 7604A28F-EF10-49C6-8066-6BD9FEAF570E.jpeg 4316F69A-59AB-47D4-B184-BAAE61D3358F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You still open to trades? I have 3 different Sig's I'm selling (226 Legion, 229 Emperor Scorpion and 229 Elite Classic Carry) if you like any of thoes maybe a trade plus cash?

You still open to trades? I have 3 different Sig's I'm selling (226 Legion, 229 Emperor Scorpion and 229 Elite Classic Carry) if you like any of thoes maybe a trade plus cash?
I have had a few Sigs, great guns but not what I am after right now. I would go for a built Glock 19 or maybe an AR pistol. I sold and LTT Beretta to get this Staccato and I regret that a little now and want another one.

Totally understand, I am trying to sell off my Sig's to get a Staccato XL. But want the C2 as well. I dont want to lowball you with what I can afford right now but if you still have it in a few months I'll be interested

Any interest in a cz p01? Full pro package fitted and installed by cajun gunworks, dawson night sights, lok palm swell bogie grips, legacy sidecar holster. Can also throw in a tlr7a. I just got it back from cajun gunworks today after 2.5 months and it turned out great.

Any interest in a cz p01? Full pro package fitted and installed by cajun gunworks, dawson night sights, lok palm swell bogie grips, legacy sidecar holster. Can also throw in a tlr7a. I just got it back from cajun gunworks today after 2.5 months and it turned out great.
Not really but thank for the offer. My C2 is on its way back to Staccato right now, I had some issues with it the last time I was out shooting.

Not really but thank for the offer. My C2 is on its way back to Staccato right now, I had some issues with it the last time I was out
That's surprising to hear. I have 2 staccatos currently and both run flawlessly. Well lemme know if you change your mind or if an sp01 with about the same mod list would maybe interest you.

Is this still available? If your interested I have an agency arms glock 19 Gen 4 (fully outfitted by agency: barrel, trigger, recoil spring) with TRL7A and two holsters. LAS SAYA (od green) and havok holsters iwb (multicam tropic fabric on coyote tan kydex).
Glock has approx 400 rounds thru
Valued all around $2500

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.