JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Staccato c2 dlc threaded barrel with threat cadre comp. 509t x2 green dot and x300u-a light. Less than 100 rounds through threaded barrel.
DSC COMP SOLD
Looking to TRADE for higher end 2011, nighthawks, atlas, Infinity, or other higher end firearms will add cash on my end. Not looking for another staccato at this time unless it's P with v8 dsc porting.

1C1AC083-A876-48D2-B7FB-F5BACD4E377F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Got a lot of interest for some of the items i've posted, filled up the remaining mailbox. i've cleared some items out should be able to take private messages now.

Not interested in an XC at this time, I have a new 2022 model unfired sitting in the safe. Was hoping maybe someone out there has a DSC V8 ported P so I don't need to send my P out. Not really looking for any other staccato at this time. thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.