JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up in a trade a Stacatto xc. I've owned the xl and the p and when I got the xc I kind of felt in impressed. To me it seems like a normal p with fancy cuts and a comp. Can anyone chime in on this and explain what makes the xc so different from the others?

I got no dog in this fight. My pistols run for about $500.00 hahaha. Like a dog though, I will sit back and drool over the high end 2011s that's for damn sure.

So the cop out answer is, "that's a personal decision". I've owned 4 P's, a limited c2, and an xc. If you are comfortable doing your own trigger work and tinkering, and send a P out for a port or comp etc, go with the P steel frame. The reason the xc shoots better to me, is a combination of weight, trigger, muzzle rise. If you are aren't racing through plates or making absurdly long shots… not worth it in my opinion. I absolutely love the P. I was willing to part with the xc, knowing I could be really close with modifications. My wife about lost her mind when I said I was going to sell it, because I bought it knowing I couldn't in the future (Washington). I do shoot mainly steel course, and long shots, and I still hold some guilt with the cost. I make pretty good money, but at the end of the day it's a range toy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top