JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your recommended stabilizer for Gasoline?

• PRI-G

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Seaform

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Sta-bil

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This time of year I fill up my 10 cans with only Non-Ethenol fuel and add Sta-Bil. I also drain and put fresh gas in the generator with Sta-bil in it. I also keep them full al summer but use the fuel in the mower and toys. While Non-Ethenol is more expensive, it is worth it for stored fuel.

I run non-ethanol in the family boat. It and a couple of gas cans spend the winter in the garage and storage shed, full and sta-bil-ed.

This time of year I fill up my 10 cans with only Non-Ethenol fuel and add Sta-Bil. I also drain and put fresh gas in the generator with Sta-bil in it. I also keep them full al summer but use the fuel in the mower and toys. While Non-Ethenol is more expensive, it is worth it for stored fuel.

just a note, do your own research but "100 low lead" aka as av gas is only about a dollar more per gal than super. i keep it well over a year and has not gone bad on me yet. however it is a little "thicker" so if your running to lean already the engine will run to lean so you need to install larger jets in the carb. that is the most basic info i can give you, i know this is a firearm site not a motorhead site, so if your not a motorhead or do not know about jetting enter with care.

Whatever you use, do not add more than the suggested amount, it can be counterproductive.. also if reviving fuel, stirring or sloshing it about a bit first, helps, as well as a short wait for it to work

Had a neighbor that couldn't start his RV.Another DA neighbor was trying to help. I gave them a half a can of sea foam.Told him to keep 3 tablespoons for the carb and dump the rest in the tank.
Now they had been at this for at least an hour.
Started up instantly and kept running.
I suggest bot all the time

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top