JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is FACTORY new ammo in 20 round boxes from sealed factory cases. I am opening the cases up to sell 200 round lots. If you want a sealed case of 1000 rounds, they are $750 ea.
I also have 110 gr soft tip Pro Hunter for the same price.
I will deliver in the local Portland, Oregon area or ship for cost.
Call or text with any questions as I rarely check this post.
Thank you,
Neal in Beaverton OR (Still have my Branson, MO number)
417-239-7893

115 OTM.JPG 115 OTM 2.JPG

Hay Neil where is my ammo
your not and honest man Neil, I have done everything I can to resolve this and today is no exception you won't return my messages you have left me no other place to get your attention but here
You said you would do the right thing now you just blow me off
buyer beware he is dishonest

Hay Neil where is my ammo
your not and honest man Neil, I have done everything I can to resolve this and today is no exception you won't return my messages you have left me no other place to get your attention but here
You said you would do the right thing now you just blow me off
buyer beware he is dishonest

Actually I have tried to make you happy, but since you have shown yourself to be both a liar and an A$$, I have serious doubts as to your allegations and have lost all desire to deal with you.
Good day,

You have done nothing but say your going to come by and bring the ammo
both times your a no show .
I paid you 600.00 dollars cash for In your ad was 2 UNOPENED BOXES or 55grain 223 1 was unopened the other was not . although you said it was all there it was in fact short 91 rounds
you are a thief and if anyone is a LIAR it's you . it's a small world Neil
you have had excuse after excuse as to why you can't fulfill what you said you would do

Here is your ad Neil please explain

YOU ARE A THIEF NEIL SCHERM

I have 2 unopened boxes of Federal LC 556 XM193 with 1000 rounds ea.
Will deliver in Portland/Vancouver area or ship at cost
Shoot well, Shoot often.
Thank you,
Neal
417-239-7893

Last Edited:
Lets see, Fred has been here since Dec. 2011 with EIGHTY-SEVEN positive feedbacks, you've been here since Dec. 2015 with only ONE positive feedback...... things that make you go, hmmmmm.

:s0002:
Fred has serious issues...
I am not going to defend myself here. It is a small little forum filled with small people... Some with serious mental issues.
You have no knowledge of the situation, so your opinion matters not.
Shoot safe, shoot often

Fred has serious issues...
I am not going to defend myself here. It is a small little forum filled with small people... Some with serious mental issues.
You have no knowledge of the situation, so your opinion matters not.
Shoot safe, shoot often

Then I would suggest you contact the forum moderators or @Joe Link post haste so the rest of us don't have to see the mud slinging, and perhaps not get yourself painted with a "broad brush" by some of those "small people" on this "small forum" with a mere TENS OF THOUSANDS of members that peruse all its corners. You may just be surprised... just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Your maturity and mental stability are showing themselves short...
You will not extort me or threaten me into submission. Now or in your entire life.
Sounds like a threat Neil
Are you threatening me Thief

Has anyone else noticed that he has changed his location 3 times since he posted this ammo .
first it was Hillsboro,or
second it was Camas,wa
now it's Portland,or

just saying anyway you look at it he LIED to me about the ammo said he would do the right thing no show twice now hes name calling .

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.