Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SS109 bullets

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Jul 12, 2010.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

I have 1.5k worth of SS109 bullets. These are the 62gr FMJ's with the steel penetrator. These are brand new, not pulled and are in 500ct bags. I am located on the west side of portland. I can ship in a usps Flat rate box at the buyers expense if need be(usually $5 or $11 depending on quantity desired). This is not loaded ammo, just the projectiles themselves. Asking $50 per 500 or $90/k

2. Godspeed

Godspeed Oregon Member

Would you be available for a FTF pick for Saturday morning (like 9am)? I would like to pick up 500 of these.

3. The Cheese

I am going to the hillsboro Farmers market at around 9-930ish. If you want I can meet you there. Shoot me a pm. And you do know this is just the bullets for reloading right? This is not finished ammo, just the projectiles themselves.

4. The Cheese

bump

5. donedeal2013

donedeal2013 Singapore New Member

Hello

Would like 500 today I will have someone pick-up and pay cash, or Monday 9/16. What When and Where?

Ed

6. donedeal2013

donedeal2013 Singapore New Member

Hello,

bump? My US Phone number 503-270-8191 and I will make the arrangement's to have them picked up ASAP. Please advise.

Ed