JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SR9 is SOLD still have the other 2! I am fund raising for a real estate transaction that I have pending so I am thinning out some guns in my personal collection. These are all in like new condition and come with all the factory goodies that come with these new. All are the current generation.

I have an SS SR9, SS SR40, and a SS SR45. All are the fullsize models NOT the Compacts. I bought all 3 of these pistols new and they have been meticulously maintained. Each comes with box, paperwork, 2 mags with loader. None of these were carried...just range toys mostly. All of these are in 98%+ condition. All prices are shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

Pistols are $325 each, $625 if you want 2 of them and $950 if you would like the entire 3 pistol set. I also have extra factory mags that I will include for $20 each. Just let me know how many you would like. I am currently traveling so pics are not available at this time. SORRY! I've been around here on the NWF for a few years and I have 1000+ A+ feedback references available on Gunbroker and Ebay if needed. Sorry again for the no pics....I'm remote listing these! I thought I had some pics saved to my laptop [with me] when I left but after looking....I don't. The pistols are what I say they are and I'm a stickler on condition so you will be happy with their condition. Postal Money orders only please! Thanks!

sr9%20%20property%20004_zpsamtud10e.jpg sr9%20%20property%20005_zpse7c7lwoz.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.