JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thumbs way up for me, too.:s0155:

I'm a big fan of 1911's. My SR1911 shoots every bit as well as any 1911 I've ever shot, including some that cost a whole bunch more. I have yet to experience a malfunction of any kind. The fit and finish is very good. So...Especially for the price, the SR1911 is a very good choice.

WAYNO.

If you are looking for a 100% made in USA stainless steel 1911 you can't beat the Ruger SR1911. I liked mine so much I have two of them. I have used the Ruger, Taurus, Chip Mcormick and some generic no name magazines firing steel, brass and aluminum cases without any failures of any type. If you know where to get one, get it because it won't be there long.

Thumbs up! It is a great gun, especially for the money. What we've shot ours (I bought it and later gave it to the wife) it has been perfectly reliable. I own and have owned several other 1911s that are much higher in price. In my opinion, you can't beat the Ruger, especially in it's price range.

I don't own one (I want to though and have for quite some time) but I was able to fire a couple of rounds from one as I ran into a guy at our gun club who was shooting one. If I had wanted one before, I wanted it even more after shooting it. I love it and that is on my list to get.

A six month old thread bump for that?????

The original post was, "thumbs up?or thumbs down? lets hear from other owners"....my response was a simple written expression of "thumbs up". I'm terribly remorseful that some how you incorrectly feel my post was lacking in the proper content to some how satisfy your need for content length, nor do I recall a rule in this forum that states responses to old threads must be a certain length to entertain people. Perhaps next time you simply request more information or better yet, post nothing at at all. Have an extremely nice day.

The original post was, "thumbs up?or thumbs down? lets hear from other owners"....my response was a simple written expression of "thumbs up". I'm terribly remorseful that some how you incorrectly feel my post was lacking in the proper content to some how satisfy your need for content length, nor do I recall a rule in this forum that states responses to old threads must be a certain length to entertain people. Perhaps next time you simply request more information or better yet, post nothing at at all. Have an extremely nice day.
I don't have a problem with the post you made. It fit quite fine here. Don't know why you got the response you did.

A comment on a 6 month old thread does not a 3 year revival make. This forum is meant for the sharing of ideas and information, not the ramblings of a unhappy person. But even so, your comments are unfortunately a shining example of what "noob" really means. Just let it be man....your comments detract from the purpose of this thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top