Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Squires bingham Liberty model 20 rimfire - Price drop $130

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Autumnwind, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Autumnwind

Autumnwind Vancouver Member

Still have this gun in my closet and want to move it! Price drop to $100. Open to trades/ Offers!

I need to make room!!!!!

Bought this for my neighbors son. We had it about a year but he wanted a new revolver so had to give this one up. Comes with 3-9 (generic)scope. We put a few hundred rounds through it. Accurate and functions fine. Semi auto .22 LR. Metal very good. Wood has 5-7 pretty good dings in it. Asking $175 an open to offers and trades. Like small bore rimfires and airguns but open to any really. Also like wheel guns (Small or big). Would like to try a Smith Wesson 22A semi auto. Can add money if needed. I have numerous pics but can seem to only upload 5 max so please e-mail for complete set

Thanks!

-Mike

Edit - open to trades and offers!

Squires1.jpg

squires2.jpg

Squires3.jpg

Squires4.jpg

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  2. Autumnwind

Still available!

3. Autumnwind

bump - Still available

4. Autumnwind

Want to move this gun from my rack please. Make offer / trades!

-Mike
    360-624-0411

5. thull001

thull001 Ottawa New Member

I know you posted this some time ago but is there any chance you still have this rifle? I'm looking for a rifle for parts. I have one which is in perfect condition but missing the trigger guard.

6. thull001

I know you posted this some time ago but is there any chance you still have this rifle? I'm looking for a rifle for parts. I have one which is in perfect condition but missing the trigger guard.

7. Autumnwind

Howdy,
    I gave the gun to a neighbor kid. Think he still has it and may want to sell it. Give me your e-mail addy and I will forward it to him.

Mike Sage
    360-624-0411
    newtmaddux1@comcast.net

8. thull001

tomhully@hotmail.com. Definitely appreciate it, this gun looks like it was put away new but the aluminum trigger guard crumbled while in storage. You can let the neighbor know if they want to sell it that I'm in Ottawa but willing to pay for shipping if we make a deal.