JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I emailed my opinion on anti Second Amendment businesses, and here's the response............o_O

Hello Bob,

Thanks for writing in.

From time to time we revisit our policies governing the use of Square to ensure they are consistent with our values and in the best interests of our customers. Updates to the policies in our Seller Agreement are in no way intended to reflect a position about the legitimacy of any business or business operations.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sarah
Square Support"
Square Support Team <[email protected]>

Last Edited:
Back to King is Law, just like before the revolution, King George is back folks, but this time he is really crazy. Liberty is an idea from the past. We are the new subjects of the great and glorious King Obama.

A thread in another forum says this "Square" policy was dictated by the Obama administration. Why we are not in full revolution I do not know. The King is diligent about implementing laws he agrees with, other laws like immigration, not so much. In other words he is greater than the law.

Make gun stores sell guns to people not legally able to buy them so they can show how guns get across the border. Holder resigned you say? The king couldn't stop that?

I'm glad my wife and I decided to not have kids. I wouldn't wish such a dictatorship on anyone I hate, much less my own flesh and blood

If the government wants to stop the sale of any product they should make such product illegal, this is an end run, don't they have enough guts to just come out and make firearms ownership illegal? I'm sorry for jumping all over, I'm really upset about this, and every American should be.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top