JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been bidding on a Colt Magnum Carry on Gunbroker this week. As the auction drew to a close today I just happened to be at a small fair with my sons. I was following the auction on my EVO 4G and as I tried to up my maximum bid with 1 minute and 15 seconds left on auction my 4G reception disappeared. By the time I got the phone switched over to 3G the auction was over and I was outbid by $10 by a new bidder. I am so bummed. At least I get to start looking for another one now...and the hunt is 90% of the fun. :)

Have you had issues with your Evo? Mine freaks out on the regular, I have missed auctions on Ebay due to it. It won't register my touch sometimes or when I click on x screen or message it will go to something else.

My company uses Sprint for their cell phones, and I rarely use it. Service sucks, network is slow when you're trying to use the web. Verizon all the way. Rule the air!

I have been bidding on a Colt Magnum Carry on Gunbroker this week. As the auction drew to a close today I just happened to be at a small fair with my sons. I was following the auction on my EVO 4G and as I tried to up my maximum bid with 1 minute and 15 seconds left on auction my 4G reception disappeared. By the time I got the phone switched over to 3G the auction was over and I was outbid by $10 by a new bidder. I am so bummed. At least I get to start looking for another one now...and the hunt is 90% of the fun. :)

Well, if you can PROVE that you would have won it then maybe you have a complaint, but there's no way to know if your bid would have actually won.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

i have bid many times on different sites-- i always watch the bidding to see how it goes, then i try to pull up a similar pistol --or the same one(or item) to see what it went for, and at the last ten min. of auction i put my bid in for that amount --or as much as i'm willing to spend,then let the proxy system take over--its up to the next bidder to figure out what you bid--and that can take time !! all you have to beat is the high bid ,not what your proxy is-----

my thoughts only.....steven

I was thrilled by the reception I got with my Verizon service. However, their customer service sucked every time I needed it. The reception I got with my Sprint service isn't near as good, however they, at least so far, have not been jack-asses when I've needed customer service. Catch-22. Save the bombardier...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews