JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had some sun today and decided to head out to the shop and patio to do some cleaning and straightening up some of the projects I've been working on.

Kinda felt like this

What are you guys working on in your spare time?

What projects?

Well glad you asked. Garden boxes
This is the first of 4. I still need to cap the top edges.

C64AA842-2096-4E51-86AC-8687197FC5D8.jpeg

I've got to run wire for the hot tub. As well as get into the box and try not to electrocute myself!

Then I'll start on the backyard, then the front yard.

We're redoing this camper. Basically turning it into a hard-sided tent palace. Axle-less suspension with 4" lift spindles, laminate hardwood flooring, possibly with heated flooring kit, and a complete rebuild of the interior to fit a queen bed. Will have electricity, microwave, heat, and AC, but took out the sink, water heater, and fridge. Will use camp stove for cooking and cooler for cooling, which will allow for more efficient use of interior space.

KIMG0282.JPG KIMG0283.JPG KIMG0286.JPG KIMG0287.JPG

Also have been doing a bunch of maintenance to my truck. Working on a new mobile toolbox/workbench that will give me ample tool storage and at least 8ft of bench top and can still be moved around if needed. May add extensions to increase it to 12ft. Have some slabs of spalted maple that have been drying for a year and a half that I hope to finally make tables out of. And I need to make a gift/presentation box for my Ka-Bar that I got for Christmas in 1994 that I'm passing down to my nephew soon.

Right on guys. I've been trying to get my back patio cleaned up to turn it into a better workspace. I redid an old table and am working on the wheelbarrow. I also am working on an antique Taylor tot stroller restoring that. I have a couple cabinets, one of them I think I'm going to turn into a sandblasting cabinet.

IMG_20200209_201259.jpg

Let's see....

1) Install power steering on tractor.
New Tractor - 2.jpg

2) Tear down old 1940's cabin and replace with 16x24 studio/storage building.
Farm Tasks - 1.jpg

3) Haul out remaining downed trees and limbs to recycling or chip all of it.
Farm Tasks - 10.jpg Farm Tasks - 9.jpg Farm Tasks - 5.jpg Farm Tasks - 3.jpg

4) Rebuild log splitter that needs a new backbone.
Farm Tasks - 2.jpg

4) Remove obsolete swing set.
Farm Tasks - 4.jpg

5) Dispose of old hunting hound insulated dog houses.
Farm Tasks - 6.jpg

There's more, but that's the top of the list. There's a bathroom to finish remodeling and a basement to drywall....If I live that long.

Going to buy a welder and make a new 2x72 belt grinder. Soon I need to harvest my bull. It went really well last year, and I'm running low on steak haha.

Also on the hunt for a good donor 5.3 ls to swap into my suburban. IMG_20191026_110627440_HDR.jpg

Spring project...find a house between Boise and Blackfoot I can afford, convince my manager to let me keep my job while moving to southern Idaho or find a new job and move.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top