JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD........
I have a springfield 1911 a1 mil spec for sale if anyone is interested. It has a green parkerizing from the factory. Dont know the rounds fired but it does fire and feeds just fine. If your interested send me Pm with your name and number and i will start at the top and work my way down. Thank you and keep on shooting!!
Joseph

Last Edited:
I'm assuming since you don't know the round count you aren't the original owner? How many rounds have you put through it? Can you get a pic of the feed ramps? Is there damage to the finish by the rear sight? It kind of looks like it in the second photo. I'm not tire kicking just trying to get a better idea of the piece.

I'm assuming since you don't know the round count you aren't the original owner? How many rounds have you put through it? Can you get a pic of the feed ramps? Is there damage to the finish by the rear sight? It kind of looks like it in the second photo. I'm not tire kicking just trying to get a better idea of the piece.

So I'm able to get back onto NFW!!! I have put 50 rds of umc fmj through it. I will take some pictures of that for you, jake. There is signs of ware.
Sending text messages out now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.