JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in NW Armory yesterday and came across a new Springfield XD model that I had never seen or heard of, the new 45ACP XDS. Very very compact and very thin crossection. I had been looking at compacts for awhile now and this one I just had to own! The price was $499.00 with 2 mags & all the XD goodies, holster, double mag holder, and an extra heavy duty case. I took some pictures next to my wife's XD 9mm Compact; see for yourself it is just right for a big bore pocket gun.

Good for NW Armory for not marking up a hard-to-find pistol!
I like it a lot - it's significantly thinner than my G36 - but I couldn't get enough of a grip on it without the longer magazine:
<broken link removed>

Do give us your thoughts (Field report?) after you get it out and put some rounds through it.
Additionally, maybe you can talk about how you CC this XD? How it all feels, etc. etc.?

I am serious about getting one too and would love to what others have to say. My primary is a an XD 40 Sub Compact, but I think that 45xds is even better...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top