Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield XDS

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by blackgunsdan, Aug 15, 2012.

1. blackgunsdan

blackgunsdan Clackamas, OR Active Member

I was in NW Armory yesterday and came across a new Springfield XD model that I had never seen or heard of, the new 45ACP XDS. Very very compact and very thin crossection. I had been looking at compacts for awhile now and this one I just had to own! The price was $499.00 with 2 mags & all the XD goodies, holster, double mag holder, and an extra heavy duty case. I took some pictures next to my wife's XD 9mm Compact; see for yourself it is just right for a big bore pocket gun. View attachment 43887 View attachment 43888

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

3. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.
  4. MBGraphix

MBGraphix Salem, Oregon Member

Do give us your thoughts (Field report?) after you get it out and put some rounds through it.
    Additionally, maybe you can talk about how you CC this XD? How it all feels, etc. etc.?

I am serious about getting one too and would love to what others have to say. My primary is a an XD 40 Sub Compact, but I think that 45xds is even better...

5. 4dogs

4dogs 3 miles from the range Active Member

Got it earlier this week, paid too much from Albany Guns. But, I like it, has a decent trigger and recoil is not bad.