Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield XDS shipping

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Misternt, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Misternt

Misternt Salem Area Active Member

I've read that these are shipping. Any dealers in Oregon have them or getting them?

2. chill79

chill79 Keizer Member

I want one! I hope some dealers in Oregon will be getting them in soon.

3. wabbithunter

wabbithunter PDX Member

I want one too.......... :thumbup:

4. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

DOA and DanDee Sales both have one in

5. boarder4life81

boarder4life81 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Haven't found one here in Eugene yet. Question for anybody who has gotten hands on it. Is it similar to the XDM, but 1 inch wide, or is it a different beast like the XDM is to XD series?

6. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

The XDS is a XD only slimmer and single stack. The springfield reps didn't really even know whether the "s" was for slim or single stack.... It is not like XDM to XD. It is definitely a XD.

7. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

Gunbroker is listing them with "Buy now" prices up to the high $700s. Budding is driving them probably higher than that already on the purely auction ads. Let the insanity begin. On a good note, there so seem to be a lot of them up for bid already.

8. DRH

DRH Albany Member

I have been number one on local gun stores list since February but it's not here yet. But I did pick up a Shield 40 today so pretty stoked about that.

9. bmarshall

bmarshall oregon Member

I held one last Saturday at kieths felt great in my hand trying to decide if I should put my name on the list for one of these or a shield or both! For what it's worth they had two there saturday, but I think there is 25+ on the list.

10. PDXHero

PDXHero Beaverton, OR Member

I'd love to see how it stacks up against the Shield .40/9. I know a lot of people got fed up waiting for Springfield to get around releasing the XDs.

That being said, if anyone wants to sell me their Shield...shoot me a message.