JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 in 9mm (post recall fix complete). This has been my everyday-carry gun for the last two years and has functioned flawlessly, but I want to switch to Glock pistols. Only interested in a trade for a NIB Glock 19 or 26.

I've made a few upgrades to this gun and I am including in the sale the other gear that I've accumulated for it. It has professionally installed Trijicon HD Tritium Night Sights (1 year old, orange front sight ring, $115 new) and Talon adhesive grip tape ($20 new). I am selling it as a package complete with all of the original XD GEAR (factory holster, magazine carrier, carrying case, [2] 7 round magazines, and [1] 9 round magazine), a Haley Strategic INCOG Inside the Waistband concealment holster ($85 new) and a VEIL SOLUTIONS IWB magazine carrier ($30 new) with an upgraded Haley Strategic belt clip.

Because this has been my everyday-carry gun, there is notable wear on the slide, so please look at the photos. This doesn't affect the function of the gun in any way, but I've adjusted the price of the package accordingly.

Nothing is wrong or defective with this handgun, but I am selling it as is with no warranty's or returns accepted. I'd prefer cashiers checks or money orders. We can meet for the transfer in Bend or Redmond.

Asking $550 IMG_4476.jpg IMG_4479.jpg IMG_4480.jpg IMG_4486.jpg IMG_4487.jpg IMG_4482.jpg IMG_4488.jpg