JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Letting "little big house" go. Wife could not handle it. Comes with 4 mags, 2 flush and 2 extended. Along with the usual xd goodies.
$600.00 OBO.
Update: I am open to trade for Small 9mm such as a SW Shield or Sig 938. Cash added for comparable value on either end.
20140629_132150.jpg

20140629_132237.jpg

Last Edited:
It is not in the serial number range for the recall. I got it in a trade and was unaware of the recall so I never asked him anyway. It cant have more than a couple hundred rounds through it. I shot 50 and it is very accruate. But I got it for the wife and it was to much for her :( I can send you a text pic of the serial number. My phone is 3605081721. It has been very well taken care of. It also comes with a nice aftermarket kydex IWB holster along with the usual XD goodies. Targets shot from 7 yards available with 230 gr PMC and 150 grain DRT ammo. Nice pistol but my 1911 commander does the job for me.

This is clearly a post-recall gun or one that was repaired. You can tell because it has a roll pin clearly visible in the grip safety in the second picture. That's the way you tell. If it has the roll pin there, it's safe to go. I love mine. Great very cool little cannon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.