Springfield XDS .45 acp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Letting "little big house" go. Wife could not handle it. Comes with 4 mags, 2 flush and 2 extended. Along with the usual xd goodies.
$600.00 OBO.
Update: I am open to trade for Small 9mm such as a SW Shield or Sig 938. Cash added for comparable value on either end.
20140629_132150.jpg

20140629_132237.jpg

Last edited:
OP
chunkeymonkey66
Reactions
It is not in the serial number range for the recall. I got it in a trade and was unaware of the recall so I never asked him anyway. It cant have more than a couple hundred rounds through it. I shot 50 and it is very accruate. But I got it for the wife and it was to much for her :( I can send you a text pic of the serial number. My phone is 3605081721. It has been very well taken care of. It also comes with a nice aftermarket kydex IWB holster along with the usual XD goodies. Targets shot from 7 yards available with 230 gr PMC and 150 grain DRT ammo. Nice pistol but my 1911 commander does the job for me.

Reactions
This is clearly a post-recall gun or one that was repaired. You can tell because it has a roll pin clearly visible in the grip safety in the second picture. That's the way you tell. If it has the roll pin there, it's safe to go. I love mine. Great very cool little cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom