JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol is about a year and a half old, with about 1000-1500 rounds through it. With the exception of an occasional failure to lock back on an empty mag, it's been flawless. I added the Talon rubber grips and a PRP trigger kit with sear, trigger pull is 5-5.5 pounds now, rather than the 8+ of the stock trigger. Will include two 7 and four 9 round mags. Will also include a Stealth Gear Revolution AIWB holster, a Safariland GLS paddle holster, and a Blackhawk paddle that I used once for a class because the instructor wouldn't allow the AIWB. This has been an excellent pistol, but after a year and a half of getting back into handguns, I've realized I really prefer slightly larger guns with hammers.

Looking to trade for either a CZ SP-01 Compact (I know, real long shot), or a CZ P-07 9 mm. Might consider other similar sized hammer guns, but these are my first choices for now. I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere, so transfer details will need to be worked out, but I'm willing to travel some if necessary. Will try to post pics soon, but will email on request. Later, and thanks for looking.

Dave