JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an XDm40 and a HK45. I carry the HK45 as my only carry gun. I just compared it to my XDm40, and it's just a smidge bigger, especially with the exposed hammer. The HK45 works for me for CC, and I wouldn't hesitate to carry the XDm. That said, I'm tall and used to carry a Kimber, so maybe that makes a difference.

I guess my point is that while a smaller pistol is better for some for CC, I wouldn't completely discount carrying a full size pistol on a daily basis if you're comfortable with it. Regardless of size of pistol, you'll want a good holster and belt, as it makes a big difference (especially for full size pistols).

i'm a short 5'8" and with a square build (so anying on my belt will stick out) ontop of that with a G35 concealed. Carrying a xdm will just take a little bit of creativity and a lot of confidence to not attract attention to it (adjusting your rig, walking with a limp, being overly protective of your strong side when its not warranted, etc).

I swear wasn't there already a thread on XDM for CC?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top