JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling an XDm compact 3.8 with lots of extras, perfect for a range day, and lots of carry options.

Comes with:
Springfield XDm 3.8 pistol + case with all the accessories - loader, mag holster, OWB holster, back straps, lock, manuals, etc

6x 19rd Magazines with 2 grip extensions
2x 13rd Magazines with one pinky extension
1x 33rd Promag with grip extension

3 additional holsters, 2 custom Kydex, 1 Old Faithful leather/kydex IWB

This gun has a few hundred rounds through it at least, well taken care of with some carry wear, and shoots super smooth. Excellent winter carry, and I can work some defensive or range 9mm into a deal as well.

Open to reasonable offers. No trades currently as I am likely relocating internationally, prefer to transfer to CHL holders due to circumstances RE: 144 BGC wait times. Preferred transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More but willing to be flexible if you're committed.

Thanks for looking!

PXL_20221119_184421521~2.jpg PXL_20221119_184510302~2.jpg PXL_20221119_184437889~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Price drop $550, or comes with some defensive or range ammo just need this gone. This is a point and shoot, super reliable pistol, with all the parts you should ever need. I was amazed at how easy it was to shoot. I don't want the hassle of trying to offload this in the uncertain future while dealing with moving, and you don't want to be incapable of buying standard capacity magazines. Either way let's make a deal 🖖🏻

It seems that there are. At least I hope so, I got my dream job out of country and need to offload a few things ASAP so I'm not stuck with them. Plenty of people still getting instant approval from what I'm reading here.

Are there any gun dealers that will actually do P2P transfers any more?

You are right about it being a good deal.
Just did a transfer on 2 other items. If you're interested make me an offer, I need this gone ASAP. I'm moving out of country and can't take it or store it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top