Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield XDm compact 3.8” .45acp with extras

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by barneyfife, Sep 28, 2013.

1. barneyfife

barneyfife Portland Member

XDm compact 3.8” .45acp with extras $625

XDm compact .45 with Trijicon HD night sights. 3.8” barrel with approx 1500 flawless rounds downrange. Comes with 1 x 9 round mag with an aftermarket Pearson pinky grip extension and 2 x 13round X-Tension full size mags with factory grip extenders on them as well as all the XDm factory goodies. This is an amazing gun, it carries very well and when you put the full size mags with grip extensions on, it feels and shoots like a full size pistol.

Also available ala carte for extra...

I have up to 6 additional 13rnd mags with factory grip extensions that I will let go for $20 each.

1 Multi-Holster IWB kydex holster mid ride w/fold over style belt clip for XDm .45c $60 (retails for $65 plus shipping) Never used.

Multi Holsters ~ Quality Custom KYDEX Gun Holsters for Inside, Outside, Multi 2-in-1 Inside/Outside Waistband & Mag Holders - Inside Styles

1 Kaluban Cloak OWB kydex holster and double mag carrier for XDm .45c with pancake wings. Holster accepts belts from 1.25 – 2 inches. $85 for combo (retails for 115 plus shipping ). Mag carrier has 1.5” belt loops.

Kaluban Cloak

OR Drivers license and CHL for my records only.
    No trades please.

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.