JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD* $400. SOLD*
Springfield XDM 9mm in excellent condition.

Match Grade XDm, adjustable sights, complete with carrying case, holster, mags, mag holder, loader, manual, lock. All like new.

$400.00
Buyer pays FFL fee.
Local to Oregon and Washington. Cash only.
Thanks.

all.jpg boxed.jpg left-side.jpg rt-side.jpg racked-slide.jpg additional.jpg box.jpg

Last Edited:
I bought the gun 'used' from Northwest Armory on McLaughlin Blvd., so I can't tell you the round count. I took this to the range no more than twice myself. It looks to me like it hasn't been fired much at all or I wouldn't have bought it.

Of course you can look it over and if it doesn't meet your expectations, - no worries.

This sounds like a law or pending legislation that I'm ignorant about. What's 1639, kind sir.
The bullbubblegum passed july 1st. Technically supposed to transfer at an ffl, then you have to take a firearms class, wave your hippa rights for a local background as well as nics and then wait 10 days for your new gun. For semi autos. Its a bunch of horse bubblegum

Hmmmm . . . The worldwide disarmament (of good people) agenda rolls on. But what a far-freakin out exciting time to live!
Thanks for the update.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.