Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by coneracer30, Mar 25, 2014.

1. coneracer30

coneracer30 Portland, OR Member

I am selling my XDm 5.25 in 9mm. It has many upgrades and is setup for USPSA Production division. Comes with PRP Ultimate Match Trigger installed, narrow front fiber optic sight, steel guide rod, extended mag release, Bladetech holster and 7 factory 19 round magazines. Also includes all factory trigger parts, sight and guide rod. It has minor stippling on the grip lugs and large backstrap. Slide was cerakoted locally about a year and a half ago in smith and wesson red. I know the red is love it or hate it but it can be refinished in any color you want for about $60. Over $1200 invested. Yours for $900. FTF in Portland Metro area. Please pm for more info.

CAM00034.jpg
    CAM00035.jpg

Cremator75 likes this.
  2. nwnative

nwnative lafayette New Member

Coneracer your.inbox is full. Anh interest i. A new sig p238 with nite sites and a sks with lots of extras. Or sig and a p89

3. coneracer30

Sorry about the inbox guys! I had surgery last week to repair a torn achilles tendon. Haven't been paying much attention to this.

Only looking for cash at this time.

4. coneracer30

Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.