JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my XDM 45, less than 100 rounds through it. Comes with 2 mags and the factory "kit" , the grip has been stippled for better hold.
or trade toward a 4" or 5" Kimber 1911
Thanks.

Last Edited:
Selling my XDM 45, less than 100 rounds through it. Comes with 7 mags, 2 mag pouches, factory holster, safari land holster that accommodates a tac light, the grip has been stippled for better hold. $695
This is a cash only deal, I will not take trades on this item.
Thanks.

pics would be awsome

I had a 5" tactical I was using in matches and upgraded to the "M", shortly after I had a chance to pick up an STI and now use it more. The "M" is a great gun, I just suffer from a terrible case of the 1911 sickness and couldn't help myself.

Yeah, props to the XD45. If I had the $, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. I've got a buddy who has the XD45 (non-m), and that is a phenomenal piece of equipment for the $.

Sorry, I didn't realize I deleted the full frame picture, I'll repost it tonight. In the mean time, it is solid black.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.