JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my lightly used XDm 45. This model comes from the factory with a threaded barrel and raised sights designed for use with a suppressor. I've fired around 50 rounds of FMJ through it with no problems. It was cleaned and lubricated, and has been in the safe ever since.

Included is is everything it came with from the factory so this would basically be like buying a new gun. These pistols do come with really nice cases if that's a factor for you.

We we will have to meet at an FFL dealer for the transfer. I disagree with that requirement but it's not worth risking my job. Fee can be negotiable depending on travel. On that note, I am willing to meet halfway to make a deal.

Starting price is $550.

Only trade I would consider is a Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock 19. (I can't figure out how to add WTT to the heading or I would.)

Let me know if you have any further questions or if you'd like to see anything specific on the gun. I'm happy to send additional pictures if needed. Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Up for sale is my lightly used XDm 45. This model comes from the factory with a threaded barrel and raised sights designed for use with a suppressor. I've fired around 50 rounds of FMJ through it with no problems. It was cleaned and lubricated, and has been in the safe ever since. My interests don't lie in striker fired guns so here we are.

Included is is everything it came with from the factory so this would basically be like buying a new gun. These pistols do come with really nice cases if that's a factor for you.

We we will have to meet at an FFL dealer for the transfer. I disagree with that requirement but it's not worth risking my job. Fee can be negotiable depending on travel. On that note, I am willing to meet halfway to make a deal.

Starting price is $550. No trades as I have a specific deal I'm trying to set up. Let me know if you have any further questions or if you'd like to see anything specific on the gun. I'm happy to send additional pictures if needed. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 330418

View attachment 330419
How many magazines are included?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top