JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking for a NIB Springfield XDm in .40 SW for around $550. I would consider a "new" used one but prefer NIB with all the goodies.

Any FFL's out there that can get their hands on one for this price range??

(Springfield is also offering a certificate for (2) free extra 16rd mags and mag pouch as well for "new" ones purchased between 10/15/08 and 01/15/09).

Hi, not sure where you are in WA but I was in Pawn Fathers in Lynnwood, WA this afternoon and they had an XD-40 there that I believe was new and iirc in the price range you are looking. I was very tempted to purchase it myself! I have an XD-45 and love it! Good luck with your search.

I'm down by Tacoma so that's a bit too far north for me. And I'm actually looking for the "M" version of the XD. Thanks for the heads-up though!

Looking for a NIB Springfield XDm in .40 SW for around $550. I would consider a "new" used one but prefer NIB with all the goodies.

Any FFL's out there that can get their hands on one for this price range??

(Springfield is also offering a certificate for (2) free extra 16rd mags and mag pouch as well for "new" ones purchased between 10/15/08 and 01/15/09).

I have one that is like new. It only has 100 rounds gone through. The pistol is in perfect condition. I also have 5 magazines. I would be willing to sell everything for $500.00 plus shipping. I will ship them to an FFL in your area.

You can message me at [email protected]

I have one that is like new. It only has 100 rounds gone through. The pistol is in perfect condition. I also have 5 magazines. I would be willing to sell everything for $500.00 plus shipping. I will ship them to an FFL in your area.

You can message me at [email protected]

That's a very tempting offer that I'd jump on if I hadn't already purchased one.

Post a WTB thread of your own here and I'm sure it'll get snapped up fairly quickly. Good luck!! :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.