JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Springfield XDM .40 - 3.8" Compact pistol. This gun has about 2 boxes of ammo through it (100 rds). Great condition with a couple small wear marks from Bianchi leather Holster. Original box, mags, grips, etc included. Looking to buy a 1911 so something from my arsenal has to go unfortunately (Wife's orders). Included -100 rds of Remington UMC ammo. Transfer paper work can be done at time of sale as my friend has FFL. $575.00

Newberg, OR
503-550-2674
wm_330596.JPG

Is the picture of the actual gun for sale, because your statement says compact, but the picture is of a full length grip pistol. If that is just a picture you found, and it is really a compact I might be interested.

Just trying to help the seller on this one BigStick, but the picture is correct. I wouldn't call it compact but it is the 3.8" barrel, any other platform of XDm extends the slide past the frame. The XDm's come in 3.8", 4.5" and a 5.25" variety. If you're looking for a compact you probably want to look into a XDs which comes in 3.3''. Best of luck to both you.

there are two variations of the XDM in 3.8". One is the 3.8' full size. It's a shorter barrel but same length grip as the 4.5". The other 3.8" is the compact. Shorter barrel at 3.8" and the shorter grip.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.