1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Springfield XDM .40 - 3.8"

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Landon, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Landon

Landon Oregon New Member

I am selling my Springfield XDM .40 - 3.8" Compact pistol. This gun has about 2 boxes of ammo through it (100 rds). Great condition with a couple small wear marks from Bianchi leather Holster. Original box, mags, grips, etc included. Looking to buy a 1911 so something from my arsenal has to go unfortunately (Wife's orders). Included -100 rds of Remington UMC ammo. Transfer paper work can be done at time of sale as my friend has FFL. $575.00

Newberg, OR
  2. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

Is the picture of the actual gun for sale, because your statement says compact, but the picture is of a full length grip pistol. If that is just a picture you found, and it is really a compact I might be interested.
  3. TLandwehr11

TLandwehr11 Astoria, Oregon Member

Just trying to help the seller on this one BigStick, but the picture is correct. I wouldn't call it compact but it is the 3.8" barrel, any other platform of XDm extends the slide past the frame. The XDm's come in 3.8", 4.5" and a 5.25" variety. If you're looking for a compact you probably want to look into a XDs which comes in 3.3''. Best of luck to both you.
  4. Johnny108

Johnny108 Albany New Member

there are two variations of the XDM in 3.8". One is the 3.8' full size. It's a shorter barrel but same length grip as the 4.5". The other 3.8" is the compact. Shorter barrel at 3.8" and the shorter grip.