JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
10mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling this pistol because my wife didn't prefer the recoil of this and wanted to stick to her 9mm she's used to. I've only had it a few months and only shot it twice, maybe 75 rounds but probably closer to 50. I've not taken the OSP cover off nor modified anything other than taking off the magwell. I still have the magwell and will include it. Gun comes with two 11 round Elite mags and I'm including two 15 round full size (NOT Elite) mags. I'm also throwing in a box of 20 Hornady 180 XTP JHP and a box of 50 Federal AE 180 FMJ ammo. I don't have any more mags but I do have 700 rounds of Remington UMC 180 gr factory ammo in boxes for sale too.

$550 for pistol with two extra mags, 70 rounds of ammo described above.

$475 for 700 rounds of Remington UMC. This is less than the lowest PPR of $0.70/round I could find on ammoseek.

$1000 even plus actual shipping if you buy both. If meeting face to face, I can meet at an FFL of your choice between Woodburn and Eugene. I can text more photos if you want. PLEASE TEXT AS I DON'T GET THE EMAILS FROM THIS SITE AND DON'T CHECK THE SITE DAILY. PLEASE TEXT ME.

Nolan
503-856-6197

20220705_201622[1].jpg 20220705_201500[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service